2017年4月27日星期四

Zipper in My Life

A typical morning for me goes something like this: I get up, shower, shave, and get dressed for work. I button my shirt, zipper my pants, tighten my belt, and tie my shoelaces. I then go to the kitchen to make my lunch. I put a sandwich and snacks in zipper bags, throw them in my canvas lunch bag, and close the zipper.
Before I head out the door, I put on a light jacket and zip it up. When I get to work, I go through security where I unzip my lunch bag, show the guard the contents, and then zipper it back up.
Some days, I get calls asking me to test a piece of equipment. I throw my tools in a backpack and close the zipper. When I get to the work location, I unzip the backpack to get to my tools.
Do you see a recurring theme? Devices such as buttons, belts, laces, and zippers are actually tools that are known as fasteners. They are very useful, and you probably use them more than you think!

If you want to know more about metal zipper and zipper puller, please contact with UZIP ZIPPER.

Jessica Kung
Skype: tdysho
Wechat: jessicakung1017
Whats: 8613631458295

Email: uzipga@hotmail.com

没有评论:

发表评论